We are pleased to announce that the Royal Norwegian Embassy now has online registry of applications and booking of appointments for anyone applying for visa or residence permits to Norway. On the new Application Portal Norway either the applicant or the reference in Norway can register the application, pay the application fee and book appointment online.
You must make an online application and book appointment if you want to apply for a visa or a permit to Norway.
How to get started and what to do?
1. Please register your online application and book appointment at the Application Portal Norway: https://selfservice.udi.no/
2. Secondly, please refer to the Embassy webpage for detailed information regarding which supporting documents to bring. For information regarding which documents to submit for visa application, see Schengen-visa. For information regarding which documents to submit for residence permit, see Residence and Work Permit. Please note that all applicants must provide supporting documents for their applications. If you don’t submit all supporting document, this may lead to a rejection of your application.
3. After you have submitted the online application, booked your appointment and provided all the supporting documents, we will be pleased to welcome you to the Royal Norwegian Embassy to submit the necessary supporting documents
To shorten case processing time, the embassy is scanning all documents. Those cases that are sent to UDI can therefore be sent electronically instead of by post.
What do we have to ask from you as an applicant?
• When you come to the embassy you must bring all the original supporting documents and a perfect copy of each.
• The copies must be A4, with no staples, no stickers, no torn pages. If you wish to submit photos, these also have to be submitted as A4-copies. The embassy can only scan documents in A4-size
• After we have seen the originals, you will get the originals in return and the copies will be kept in the file. The only original we need to keep is the guarantee form from the reference in Norway.
Can we assist you in any way
• Our detailed instruction on how to register online could prove to be helpful if you would like more information before starting. It is available in both english, norwegian and turkish
• You can call our helpline: + 90 312 408 48 00, Monday-Thursday 13:30-14:30
• You can send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org