LIST OF SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS FOR SCHENGEN VISA APPLICATIONS WITH THE PURPOSE:
VISIT TO FAMILY OR FRIENDS
(1) Flight or travel reservations or other proof of intended transport
(2) Proof of means of subsistence: e.g.
– bank account statement on the account turnover during the last three months, and
– proof of regular income e.g. salary slips of the last three months (or similar)
(3) Proof of the existence of family relations (Tam Tekmil Vukuatlı Nüfus Kayıt Örneği)
(4) The following documents shall be presented by either of the categories
(a) If the applicant is employed:
– letter from employer and/or approval for leave
– SGK (social security) registration document+ SGK "hizmet dökümü"
(b) If the applicant is a farmer
– farmer certificate issued by chamber of agriculture
(c) If applicant is employed by or owner of a private company
– company registration in chamber of commerce and copy of the bulletin of the trade register.
– statement of taxes payment.
(d) If the applicant is retired:
– proof of pension (either bank account statement or pensioner booklet)
(e) If the applicant is a student:
– student certificate (Öğrenci Belgesi)
(f) If the applicant is a minor or under age 18 and travelling alone or with one parent or legal guardian only:
– public notary approved statement from his/her parents (this condition shall not apply if the travelling parent is a single parent or holds the parental authority alone)
(5) Proof of sponsorship and/or accommodation
– Invitation (written in Norwegian or English) and invitee’s passport copy. Invitation letter should come from the main person that you are going to visit. Examples: Your biological family member, your spouse/fiancee, boy -or girlfriend, or friend.
– If the applicant does not have sustainable economic means/income, original “Guarantee From (Garantiskjema for besøk)” has to be submitted.